Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sorry, i keep straying from studying.

But, hiak, i feel like getting myself some Xmas present. Present from me to me. :)

Saw this 8Megapixel Samsung DigiCam in a Harvey Norman catalogue for $199, but wonder if they still have stocks. Since we rarely opens our mailbox.

And theres my SWATCH that i been forever wanting to get. Already had the moolah the last time, but feel a tad guilty for buying such an item when Mom doesnt even bother changing her old watch. And i can always use my hp to tell the time. Perhaps i can wait till May-Aug next year. Cant wait for that long hols to earn some moolah.

Well, Beautiful things do not necessarily means we have to have them.
Mom's Golden Words 1101++

ok ok, go back to do some more philo mcq. Descartes! Here i come! i hate mills and politics. and i STILL havent really sit my butt on Genes And Society.

Adding to that, i have seriously SCREWED my geog. On a side note, i saw this Indian dude scribbling "I'M SCREWED" on his unused exam papers after the exams. Great, at least i aint alone. bloooody 60% of the module's grade and i wrote some lalala crap for my Chilli crab expansion plan. It's already like C, B+ B for the rest of the geog assignments. And i dont even know how to calculate my own grade. Die.

Stop fussing over the trivials of life. Man, i seriously feel like hopping on to a plane and fly to South America or Taihiti and fish for the rest of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home