Saturday, September 06, 2008

I am:
-freaking aching all over. cos of trying to support my own body weight 3 nights ago.
-Having a wreck of a PMS which involvoes wiping snot off my nose with my singlet while i typed
-Jus intentionally/subconsiously sabtoaged my own relationship cos i cant figure wth is wrong with me
-Being uptight with my coursework when in fact, im jus simply falling behind the readings (which prob half the sch population is, anyway)
-bloody pissed with my connection as im tryin to load my webcast lectures cos i freaking cant understand/ wasnt listening during lectures
-motherfucker pissed with myself
-and i dont know why

0- i hate this feeling. and jus wished my webcast can load in 1 piece. and stop giving me problems. wtfuck is wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home